Professional Interior Painting Services in Indianapolis
Interior painting projects can be disruptive when the company you’ve hired lacks a strong delivery process. Some painters work past agreed upon project hours, damage furniture and/or flooring, or paint too many rooms at once, which gives you nowhere to go in your own home.
Paintco does not want you to be inconvenienced. We take an organized approach to our interior painting projects and communicate with you through the entire project. That’s why we’ve put the right people in place to make your experience seamless. You’ll interface with:
- Office manager Emilie Smith
- Sets appointments and coordinates with you as needed
- Sales consultants Chris Elliott, Graham Savage, and Matt Hicks
- Conducts consultation: understands project and customer needs, completes measurements for estimate, builds and presents proposal
- Project manager Nathan Akers
- Conducts pre-job walk thru with you and the crew
- Validates colors, confirms scope of work and project duration
- Sets expectations overall and confirms arrival time for job
- Job site supervisor/crew leader
- Main point of contact during project
You’ll know who to talk to every step of the way, and workers will be easily recognizable by their Paintco uniforms–you’ll know exactly who is in your home, and the project plan will be clear before we start working.